Appointment Setting Solutions
Most sales people only spend 10 to 21% of their time on sales-related activities. The key to growing sales fast is to first spend more time speaking and meeting with ideal prospects. Cornerstone Growth Solution’s appointment setting system, offers and manages the generation of primed leads, providing one appointment for every five calls made to the fresh prospects. Cornerstone offers proven, appointment setting solutions for sales forces with limited time and full schedules.
Our appointment setting solutions are a function of four key variables:
- Predictive Lead Scoring – The more your leads engage with you on LinkedIn and your email campaign, the more likely it is they are going to want to meet with you. Instead of making hundreds of calls to strangers or lukewarm prospects, Cornerstone will feed your sales team a focused list of fresh prospects who are ready to speak with your sales team members.
- Mentality – The mentality of the sales person must be consistent with the way people buy. In order to get a sale, your clients and prospects must know you, like you, and trust you. In other words, they must have a relationship with your sales professional making the sale. The purpose of the first call with a prospect is to make a friend by asking the right questions.
- Intentionality – You have to make time to set appointments. Cornerstone drastically reduces the amount of time it takes to get an appointment. Our client’s sales teams get an average of 4 appointments per hour. This means our system allows your sales team to get 20 appointments per month by only calling one hour per day.
- Approach – Most salespeople approach setting appointments with their prospects in a manner that is inconsistent with the way professional service clients buy. Cornerstone’s appointment setting process generates 1 appointment for every 5 calls your sales team makes.
Cornerstone Appointment Setting solutions offer:
- Provide you a batch of freshly nurtured leads each week to focus on to set appointments
- Implement the appointment setting system with your sales team that gets them 1 appointment for every 5 calls they make
- Work hand-in-hand with your sales team to ensure they are getting 1 appointment for every 5 calls they make
- Hold the sales team accountable to make sure they are making their calls and getting 1 appointment for every 5 calls they make
- Report the results of the appointment setting process back to you
- Significantly increase your sales pipeline
Set up a 15-minute call with one of our Sales Strategists to discuss getting your sales team 1 appointment for every 5 calls they make.